Consultant for Commercial Project Management
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity and dedication. People like you! Clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things and enjoy solving problems. We will give you the opportunity to really make a difference.
Take your next career step with us and join our international team of consultants in Prague.
What part will you play?
As part of our team, you will work in close alignment with customers to find the best solution for a smooth project execution or to tackle their problems:
Every day we solve a different challenge – Our Commercial Project Managers focus on the successful realization of projects with full commercial responsibility.
- In course of a project, our consultants take over the commercial responsibility for the project
- We are supporting the Project Manager (PM) to avoid NCCs and create an efficient project reporting
- We manage all commercial risks and support the PM with regards to other risks
- We ensure that Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines and local GAAP/IFRS regulations are in place and followed through – as well as others like tax conformance or ECC regulations
- We constantly challenge each other to learn new things, build up new capabilities and transfer our knowledge across the team
If you are curious about Finance topics and about the challenges and possibilities of digitalization in the Finance-world of one of the world’s leading conglomerates: Join us and gain in-depth experience in consulting and a deep understanding of Siemens’ strategies and worldwide operations!
What you need to make real what matters:
- The foundation of your career is a successfully completed university degree
- You are experienced in commercial project execution and you can prove your knowledge of project controlling, contract- and claim management and risk management with a certification as a “CPM@Siemens”
- You feel comfortable in MS Office as well as in SAP
- You keep calm when confronted with difficult situations and looking forward to push through when there are times of high pressure
- Analytical thinking and communicating your ideas convincingly in English is easy for you: German and other languages are a plus
- You display deep intercultural understanding and enjoy working in an international environment
- You are highly flexible and willing to travel, mostly in Europe
We want to meet you, if you think strategically, strive for innovative solutions, have strong analytical skills and you like various projects and tasks.
What we can offer to you in Prague:
- International, sophisticated projects in a diverse environment
- The opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Work-life-balance: 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers or a contribution to the company canteen
- The possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam