If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.8billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
Service Manager Data Center and Network Services
Here's where you make the difference
- As Service Manager Data Center and Network Services you are responsible for customized data center and network services Siemens Mobility operates.
- You monitor Service Levels, KPI’s and costs of our your services.
- You run regular service reviews and user satisfaction surveys.
- You initiate and drive measures to innovate our customized data center and network services to increase business-value and user satisfaction.
- You control the process- and service-descriptions as well as the knowledgebase for your services.
- You control the compliance of your service with local laws, contractual obligations and internal regulations.
- You are a key member of a globally distributed team of IT infrastructure service managers, architects and project managers.
- You collaborate intensively within this team as well as with the business, with external partners and within the whole IT organization globally in order to satisfy expectations and priorities of our customers.
What do I bring with me?
- Deep knowledge in data center and network service management
- Knowledge of IT service management (ITIL V4 or similar).
- Knowledge of IT application services.
- Experience in the management of service providers.
- Experience in Continuous service improvement.
- Experience in global IT operations.
- Good English skills.
- Communication and presentation skills on management and expert level.
- Very good intercultural collaboration skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to drive changes
- Willingness to travel (approx. 10%)
You can look forward to
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10am to 2pm
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and private life
- Corporate kindergarten close to the workplace in Prague
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Opportunity to buy Siemens shares
- Multisport card or ActivePass
- Advantageous mobile plan for private purposes
- Advantageous offers for employees (e.g. a discount on a car or on a holiday resort stay)
- Workplace nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague
IN ADDITION, you will have your own individual benefit budget (an amount of CZK 24,000 or 48,000, depending on seniority) that according to your needs and consideration can be converted into:
- Up to 8 extra days of paid leave beyond the standard 5 weeks
- Contribution towards leisure-time activities in the Benefit plus cafeteria (can be used for culture, health, travelling, sports and education, including language courses)
- Contributions towards pension and life insurance
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation, foreign business trips
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility, s.r.o.