Team Lead “Digital Marketing Transformation”
Could you imagine creating global Internet solutions and services?
Being responsible for applications, that are used by millions of users... every day?
Working with customers and users from countries worldwide does not make you feel uncomfortable?
Then we are looking for you!
Your role involves:
- Leading our Digital Marketing Transformation team in Prague, Stodůlky
- In parallel to the management responsibility, you work productively on our state-of-the-art, cloud based application projects
- Collaboration with our international colleagues and customers within agile projects
- Working in a young, multi-national and agile team in close cooperation with Siemens Germany.
Your profile and qualification:
- At least 2 years of professional people management.
- Experience in Backend development as a bonus.
- Basic knowledge of cloud infrastructures and databases.
- Communicative and independent work style.
- English fluent, German as a bonus.
- Signing bonus of 50.000 CZK.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Var ious discounts and offers.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, company catering, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate events, more than 5 weeks of vacation
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tereza Jägerová, email@example.com
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky