Data Analytics Consultant (Task Mining) - Prague
Siemens Global Business Services driving innovation and adopting new technologies for our customers, but also for our internal development. For our team based in Prague we are looking for candidate on position of Data Analytics Consultant in Task/Process Mining area.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for independent and pro-active person with strong analytical capabilities, knowledge, and experience in Data Management. The main goal of this position is to consult our customers on achieving process excellence by driving digitalization and automation of business processes based on a state-of-the-art data analytics cloud platform.
Which tasks should you perform?
- You act as an interface between business and technologies, evaluating the reporting needs and possibilities.
- You consult the business, propose data visualization options, digital solutions and drive its implementation.
- You support Business Analysts in interpretation of data measurements in relevant areas (e.g. Accounting and Purchasing).
- You understand E2E process map and link it to the underlaying activities and tasks in given task/process mining event.
- You work together with Digital Solution Team and our cooperation partner Celonis to deliver process mining, data visualization and analytics solution to support our customer processes.
- You are managing the eco-system of partners, data and platform providers (e.g. Siemens IT, SaaS cloud providers, Celonis) to maintain the agile and stable operations.
Which conditions should you meet?
- Successfully completed university degree Computer or Data Science, Engineering or other equivalent technical disciplines.
- At least 3-5 years experiences and knowledge in Process and/or Data Mining solutions (Celonis, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik or others)
- Experience with SAP Systems and data models, Business Process Management relevant artifacts.
- Knowledge/Experience in SQL, Python, or other programming skills.
- Experience and knowledge in Machine Learning is of advantage.
- You can multitask in a fast-changing environment and bring high-energy, have analytical thinking and project management ability (Agile delivery best-practices, CI/CD and DevOps/SCRUM).
- Strong English skills are required.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance,
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance,
- Meal vouchers,
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks,
- Various discounts and offers.
Join our GBS in Siemens!
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours
Tereza Jägerová, firstname.lastname@example.org
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky