You are a digital native and want to support us with your skills and talents? Then we are looking for you!
We create web applications for millions of users. Our customers are located in the whole world.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Your role involves:
- You use frameworks to create efficient and state-to-the-art web applications for our customers.
- You resolve complex problems in interaction with our global, internal customers.
- You work in a young, multi-national and agile team in close cooperation with Siemens Germany.
Your profile and qualification:
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science (or similar experiences).
- At least 3 years of experience within web application development.
- Knowledge in web application frameworks (e.g. node.JS, BootStrap) or UX/UI design as a bonus.
- Business English fluent.
What can we offer?
- Signing bonus of 50.000 CZK.
- Relocation package.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, company catering, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate events, more than 5 weeks of vacation
Tereza Jägerová, firstname.lastname@example.org
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky