Global IT Collaboration & Workplace Service Manager
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The IT department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in an international and cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented:
- As Global IT Collaboration & Workplace Service Manager you are responsible for the user satisfaction, operational performance, costs, and innovations of a few of our internal global IT Infrastructure services.
- The scope of the Collaboration & Workplace Team includes Service Desks, HW/SW/Services for Digital Workplaces, O365, Mail, File, Print as well as Real Time Communication (Circuit, IP Telephony, Mobile Phones, etc.), Identity & Access Management and PKI.
- You will focus on the management and optimization of our global Digital Workplace Services, which includes different kind of Workplaces based on Microsoft Windows 10 as also on MacOS.
- You monitor Service Levels, KPI’s and costs.
- You support business demands and requirements related to Workplaces
- You run regular user satisfaction surveys and service reviews with our providers.
- You control the compliance of your services with local laws, contractual obligations and internal regulations.
- You initiate and drive measures to innovate our services towards improved user satisfaction and costs.
- You are a key member of a globally distributed team of IT Infrastructure Architects, Project Managers and Service Managers.
- You collaborate intensively within this team as well as with the business, with external partners and within the whole IT organization globally in order to satisfy expectations and priorities of our customers.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
- 5+ years of experience as IT Service Manager
- 5+ years of experience in the management of service providers
- Broad knowledge of IT Infrastructure Services in large global enterprises
- Deep knowledge in IT Service Management, preferably ITIL V4 Expert certification
- Deep knowledge about Workplace Services (Microsoft Windows 10, Active Directory, Microsoft Patch Management...) and desirable MacOS
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Experience in data analysis with e.g. Excel/Access/Power BI
- Experience in Continuous Service Improvement
- Experience in Service transitions
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Passion to learn new technologies and stay up do date with growing trends and industry best practices
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
- German language is a plus
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%)
What we can offer to you
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10am to 2pm
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and private life
- Corporate kindergarten close to the workplace in Prague
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Opportunity to buy Siemens shares
- Multisport card or ActivePass
- Advantageous mobile plan for private purposes
- Advantageous offers for employees (e.g. a discount on a car or on a holiday resort stay)
- Workplace nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague
IN ADDITION, you will have your own individual benefit budget (an amount of CZK 24,000 or 48,000, depending on seniority) that according to your needs and consideration can be converted into:
- Up to 8 extra days of paid leave beyond the standard 5 weeks
- Contribution towards leisure-time activities in the Benefit plus cafeteria (can be used for culture, health, travelling, sports and education, including language courses)
- Contributions towards pension and life insurance
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation, foreign business trips
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility, s.r.o.