Head of Procurement
Our worldwide teams at Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) are shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future! We address the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries.
We create environments that care.
OEZ is looking for a Head of Procurement to support and develop the Strategic Procurement in Letohrad. This individual will lead a team of Strategic Buyers with a strong focus on the development and implementation of global sourcing strategies for OEZ. The position will interact with OEZ Management, the German headquarter and the Czech procurement network as well as cross functions within the location.
Change the future with us.
The key elements of this role involve to:
- Lead, coordinate, manage and develop a team of 15 employees.
- Drive prices and contracts negotiation within international area.
- Identify and develop cost-cutting potential (procurement plan, target-costing), realize. procurement targets and meet requirements relating to deadlines and quality.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams activities and support for getting technologies transparent and available.
- Develop and control procurement processes and resources.
Drive our future vision, your toolkit may include some of these key skills:
- Decision making.
- Knowledge of procurement methods and strategies and implementation of procurement strategies.
- Expert level negotiation skills
- Leadership experience.
- Ownership culture.
- Structural and strategic mindset.
- Assertive and cooperative approach.
- Presentation/Moderation skills.
- Ability to self-manage workload.
- Cooperation in international networks.
- Project management experience.
- Fluent in Czech.
- Fluent in English (German is advantage).
We can offer:
- Interesting job in fast paced environment at international company.
- Opportunity to utilize your experience and self-realize yourself.
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Price of lunch and dinner CZK 22.50 in the canteen.
- Financial contributions for sport, health, leisure and culture.
- Financial contribution for pension and / or life insurance.
- Special offers for employees.
- Events for employees (cultural and sports events, competitions)
- Stock program for employees.
We don’t need superheroes, but super minds!
Information about the vacancy
Šedivská 339, 561 51 Letohrad-Letohrad, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Car for private purposes, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, company catering, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate events
Tereza Jägerová, email@example.com
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky