Application support specialist in LOG (full-time only)
Would you like to help our customers when they go through difficult times while they work?
Are you a quick thinker, using his analytical skills to get things back to normal again?
Do you have experiences with customer support and you like to speak English and German?
If YES join our team as logistic applications support. We are the Logistics team within Siemens Global Business Services and at this moment we are looking for a new team member, who will help us to support our Siemens internal customers (Siemens factories, regions, various departments etc.)
What are the main tasks of the Logistic Applications Support?
- Work in logistic application used for management of our transports (transport orders) – provide support to application users (Siemens end users & external transport companies)
- Supporting the users in case of issues occurring in the application (login issues, order mistakes, data validity etc.)
- Engage in regular communication with the users regarding the transport orders, status of the transports and related documents/information
- Provide clear and qualified information and guide users in non-standard issues
- Communicate with other internal departments (transport handling departments, accounting, procurement, application technical support etc.)
- Support management team with measurement of KPIs, performance & quality
- Analyze regular issues within the processes and help to improve and change existing processes, identify automation potential
- Support building up and further growth of Logistics Applications Support topic
What do we expect from the Logistic Applications Support Specialist?
- Experience in customer support and/or Logistics oriented roles is welcomed
- Open minded approach to challenges and willingness to find the best solution that will lead to customer satisfaction
- Responsible and proactive approach to work, desire to understand and learn the end to end Logistics process
- Flexibility and quick respond habits – the ordering system is crucial for the flow of goods and smooth run of production therefore every issue has to be solved as soon as possible.
- Above average soft skills expected - professional communication, time oriented performance, fast decision making in problem solving, structured, capable to understand the problem and to find the best solution for it
- Knowledge of ordering systems or tracking and ticketing solutions and other process automation tools is a benefit
- Passion for customer support and be ready to become part of Siemens family
- Very good knowledge of English and German language.
Why Global Business Services Siemens? What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation (one more than is usual).
- Flexible working hours (fixed core from 10.00 -14.00).
- Home office after trial period.
- Company nursery school for better work-life balance.
- Meal vouchers.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of: up to 8 days of extra holidays, pension and/or life insurance, wellness and health products, language courses and other education, travel agency and culture vouchers..etc
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
German (intermediate), English (intermediate)
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Phone: +420 704 952 480