C++ SW Architect for Rail Automation
Would you like to participate in development of new generation of railway products that will be used in real life for several upcoming decades?
We are R&D center of Siemens Mobility in Prague focused on complete development (system, HW, SW, mechanics, verification and validation) of railway automation products, which are responsible for safe and uninterrupted operation of railway transport systems used around the world. We focus mainly on signaling systems (trackside equipment), but we also develop onboard train equipment. Our aim is to develop not only safe, but also IT secure solutions, which can face the challenges of modern railway world. Our goal is to develop innovative solutions which can not only operate safely and securely, but we also focus on predictive diagnostics of our products (cloud-based), in order to estimate remaining lifetime and consequently increase the availability of our products in the field with the help of preventive maintenance.
What will be your tasks?
- Design and architecture of Linux based software product with emphasis on quality
- Design of new C++ applications (C++14)
- Analysis and design of state-of-the-art cyber security features and measures
- Closely cooperate with software developers and verification team
- Requirements analysis based on system requirements and specification
- Decomposition of complex systems to sub-systems/components and their interfaces
What can you look forward to with us?
- Using of cutting edge technologies in the field of building cyber security solutions for rail applications and products
- Professionally equipped working environment and laboratories
- Trainings to improve of technical skills and competences (C++ development, SW architecture, cyber security)
- Relocation bonus in case of moving to the new workplace
What do you need to become a part of our team?
- Good knowledge of programming languages C/C++
- Strong experience with software development process from design to product delivery
- Experience with requirements engineering
- Experience with Linux based development
- Practical knowledge of cybersecurity principles (PKI, certificates etc.) and/or network communication protocols (TCP/IP, ARP etc.)
- You can communicate in English (calls, emails, work inputs and outputs are in English)
- Practical experience with UML and/or SysML modeling language
- Knowledge of design patterns
- University degree in technical science
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 100,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
Send us your curriculum vitae, stop by for coffee and discover the secrets of transporting the future with us!
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation, foreign business trips
Siemens Mobility s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility s.r.o.