Backend Developer (WCS)
Could you imagine creating an application, that is used by nearly 400.000 users... every day?
Working with customers and users from countries worldwide does not make you feel uncomfortable?
You are a digital native and want to develop your skills and talents?
Then we are looking for you!
The main tasks and responsibilities:
- Development of state-of-the-art, cloud based applications (Serverless framework, Angular 8).
- Collaboration with our international colleagues and customers within agile projects
- Resolve complex problems in interaction with our global, internal customers.
- Working in a young, multi-national and agile team in close cooperation with Siemens Germany.
What we expect from you:
- Experience within backend application development.
- Basic knowledge of cloud infrastructures and databases.
- Basic experience in Angular (or similar technologies) and Responsive Web design as a bonus.
- Communicative and independent work style.
- English fluent.
What we can offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- Signing bonus of 50.000 CZK.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
Join our GBS in Siemens!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, company catering, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate events
English (advanced), German (pre-intermediate)
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Tereza Jägerová, firstname.lastname@example.org
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky