Consultant CAQ Systems (Opcenter Quality)
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The IT department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in an international and cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
What's your impact?
- Support and consulting for Production Planning in our Siemens Mobility plants
- Support and ongoing incremental improvements of the CAQ applications
- Participate in rolling out of new production planning processes and Siemens Opcenter tools
- Working with cross functional teams in manufacturing, quality, master data, planning, governance and change control
- Customer consulting for problems and questions
- Independent analysis and solution of standard problems within the Opcenter Quality tool
- Regular quality reporting under derivation of meaningful KPIs
- You will be part of our IT Manufacturing & Logistics Department and you will also work closely with the Digital Enterprise and Analytics & Functions IT teams
What can you contribute?
- Excellent knowledge of ORACLE
- Strong experience and knowledge in Citrix terminal servers
- Execution of performance analysis, optimization and troubleshooting measures
- Experience with administration of Windows Server
- Experience interfacing MES and APS applications with SAP ERP is preferred but not necessary
- High affinity for IT
- Master’s Degree in Information Science or related field preferred
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to use good decision
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel
What we can offer to you
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10am to 2pm
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and private life
- Corporate kindergarten close to the workplace in Prague
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Opportunity to buy Siemens shares
- Multisport card or ActivePass
- Advantageous mobile plan for private purposes
- Advantageous offers for employees (e.g. a discount on a car or on a holiday resort stay)
- Workplace nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague
IN ADDITION, you will have your own individual yearly benefit budget (in amount of CZK 24,000 or 48,000, depending on seniority) that according to your needs and consideration can be converted into:
- Up to 8 extra days of paid leave beyond the standard 5 weeks
- Contribution towards leisure-time activities in the Benefit plus cafeteria (can be used for culture, health, travelling, sports and education, including language courses)
- Contributions towards pension and life insurance
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation, foreign business trips
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (intermediate), German (intermediate)
Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility, s.r.o.