SW/System Validator Engineer (Rail Automation)
The R&D Center in Siemens Mobility Prague is focused on complete development of automation products including software, hardware, mechanical design, verification and validation. Results of our work are to be found in many Siemens Mobility products in the field of rail automation.
We are happy to offer you an opportunity to participate in a new generation of product development such as level crossing, point and signal control systems, balise communication modules, axle counting systems, train on-board units, etc. We are experienced in safety product development in levels SIL0 – SIL4 according to CENELEC standards EN 50128 and EN 50129. We are focusing on innovative solutions such as safety Ethernet based or wireless communication and predictive diagnostics using cloud based data analytics. In our Prague based R&D center we carry out the complete product life cycle management from requirements definition, implementation up to verification, validation and type test. Products we develop are commissioned worldwide for modernization of rail controlling systems based on new ETCS levels. Are you ready to join us and work on products that globally shape the future of rail automation?
What will be your task?
- Evaluation that the applied process and the developed system conform with the requirements of customer, the required standards and given Safety Integrity Level.
- Planning, conducting and documentation the validation for the appointed project
- Review the (sub-)system requirements against the intended environment/use/functionality to ensure all of these are fulfilled
- Checking the correctness, completeness, consistency and adequacy of executed test cases and test methods
- Approve or disapprove the release of the (sub-)system and providing conditions of use
What can you look forward to with us?
- A young, dynamic team with passion for innovation and quality
- Friendly atmosphere within the workplace
- Professionally equipped working environment
- Interesting R&D projects realized in cooperation with foreign Siemens Mobility development centers
- Unique technologies and know-how
- Signing bonus for joining the company
- Relocation bonus in case of moving to the new workplace
What do you need to become a part of our team?
- University degree in technical science
- 5 years of professional experience
- Ability to read/understand software source code
- Ability to get familiar with test environments and test case descriptions
- Know and understand the requirements of EN 50128
- Practical experience with safety development (system, SW or HW)
- A good communication skill, analytical and systematic thinking
- Good English language skills (German is an advantage)
- A good team spirit and a real focus on quality
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 100,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation, foreign business trips
Siemens Mobility s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility s.r.o.