Communications and Demand Generation Specialist
Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in industries. Process industries around the world benefit from our comprehensive portfolio and in-depth domain know-how. From clean water to re-thinking production in the ‘new normal’ – we make a difference by enabling our customers to be even more flexible, faster, and efficient. We’ve got ideas for the future of automation. Sounds interesting? Then join our team of communication professionals and help us spread the word.
For our headquarters team of communication professionals, we are looking for a talented demand generation manager to drive lead generation, expand awareness of Siemens portfolio, and increase products/solutions adoption. If you are a data whizz by nature, communication enthusiast, fluent in English and excited about working in an international team, keep reading!
- Drive Demand Generation: In alignment with marketing and sales experts, you will utilize customer’s buyer’s journey to architect innovative multi-touch engagement programs. Develop content designed to generate awareness, shift perceptions and acquire net-new marketable contacts.
- Create nurturing programs: orchestrate campaign and content development across a network of contributors and stakeholders to generate leads and convert MQLs to SQLs.
- Use Eloqua as a marketing automation platform: set up email and push campaigns to educate, engage, and convert
- Analyze campaign performance: Develop the metrics and analyze the campaign data to drive future marketing decisions and optimize campaign strategy
- Create a communication strategy: The communication strategy should be developed in close alignment with the marketing strategy. It includes analyses of communicative competition and trends, definition of the target group, the development of messages, selection of suitable communication channels, and the KPI definition for measuring success.
- Deliver communication campaigns: You will be responsible for selection, briefing, and management of creative agencies, as well as for planning, implementation, and approval of the communication measures.
- Optimize for success: continuous campaign performance monitoring, A/B testing, and corresponding KPI-driven optimization, with reporting to internal stakeholders on weekly basis.
Required knowledge and skills
- 3+ years of experience in communication, with focused on CRM
- Understanding of a marketing funnel and how to align communication campaign strategies with customer journeys
- Proven understanding of the B2B buying process and how to implement strategies to generate and nurture leads, drive interest, and accelerate the purchase process
- Experience with targeting and segmentation
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Proven experience in campaign performance analysis and are expert in working with industry tools and analytics packages (especially Eloqua, Adobe Analytics, Sprinklr)
- Superior Communication Skills: You are fluent in English and can explain complex topic in an engageable way. German is a plus.
- Be a reliable partner: You are a team player who delivers results on time and in high quality.
- Flexible Work: You have experience working with global and remote teams and are willing work in an agile environment
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague
- Individual budget of 48,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment