Virtual Events specialist - Prague
Do you have experience with organizing virtual conferences? Are you keen on organizing 1000+ attendees?
Can you easily deal with the technical part in the virtual platform - hosting, account management, sending invitations, downloading of documents, files, moderating the conference itself?
You easily communicate in English throughout cultures around the globe?
If YES, make your exciting mark in Siemens world! You will join Global Business Services in Prague with a strong collaboration with team in Germany.
What are the main tasks?
- Project Management Support in virtual, hybrid and real events (Presentations, Creation of Offers, Pitch Support).
- Setup and management of invitation process for internal and external audiences.
- Tool based participation management (e.g. via Cvent, Digital Guest Solutions or others) and managing of venue & hotel bookings.
- Setup and upload of digital content (text, pictures, video, setting of links etc.) in Event Platforms / Content Management Systems (e.g. On24, ExpoIP, other).
- Setup of Event Apps (e.g. agenda, features,..).
- Coordination of risk management processes and support of testing routines prior to virtual events.
- Experience with the content training for e.g. chat bots or AI tools is an advantage.
What experience should you poses?
- Experience with set up of Virtual and Hybrid Events is a must.
- Experience with Online Event Platforms amd Streaming Services.
- Video and Picture Editing skills.
- Knowledge of Event Apps & Participation Mgmt Software.
- Ability to set up Tech-Charts.
- Professional English is a must, Basic German is an advantage
- Like to work in interdisciplinary, international agile Teams
- Communicative personality.
What we can offer to you in Prague?
- Signing bonus 30.000,- CZK.
- International projects in a fast-paced environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Work-life-balance: 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- The possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (basic)
Phone: +420 704 952 480