Developer Artificial Intelligence Automation - Prague
As a Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions.
For our team based in Prague we are looking for a candidate on the position of a Developer Artificial Intelligence automation
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a skilled Developer to join one of our Artificial Intelligence Tech Team. Together with our Business Partners you will develop technology-driven solutions focused for several Siemens Departments.
You will be engaged with Siemens Global Business Services, its customers and prospects across various business lines. You will be responsible for delivering “Out-of the-box” AI features, driving digital transformation of our own operations and those of our customers across different technology domains.
Which tasks should you perform?
- building REST APIs and handling different service frameworks,
- implementing integration with 3rd party systems in accordance with business requirements,
- the development of orchestration layer & interfaces and set up of MATs (monitoring alerting trending) based on blueprints,
- the configuration and maintenance of CI/CD pipeline and resource groups
- understanding the business logic API and the deployment of the model API
- producing clean code and automated test,
- executing Security Review (encryption, https etc.) and code reviews to ensure adherence to Best Practices and Controls before deployment to Production Environment,
- working across new age scripting languages and adapting to rapidly changing technology stacks,
- troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- interesting job in fast paced environment at international company
- opportunity to utilize your experience and self-realize yourself
- opportunity for personal and professional growth
- flexi-time and home office along with attractive financial package and other benefits (additional holiday, Cafeteria system of benefits, company kindergarten etc.)
- modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky
Which conditions should you meet?
- University degree in Computer Science or other equivalent disciplines and at least 3 years of the relevant experience.
- Experience and knowledge in Databases (Relational, Non-relational, Data-indexing), applied Git (troubleshooting), CI/CD, Test Driven Development & Domain Driven Design.
- Familiar with API management solutions and working with REST.
- GitLab code orchestration and functional layers.
- Solid understanding on computing environments (Container-based / Serverless-based).
- Experience with at least one of the following AI-based cloud solutions: Azure, IBM Watson, or AWS.
- Strong programming skills with understanding of project cycles, development environments, and source control techniques.
- You can multitask in a fast-changing agile world and bring high-energy.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English are a must.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more! www.siemens.cz/gbs
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, financial support to build your perfect home office, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
• 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
• An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
• Meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
• Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
• Various discounts and offers.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours
Phone: +420 704 952 480