Senior Developer & Architect Artificial Intelligence Automat
As a Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions.
For our team based in Prague we are looking for a candidate on the position of a Senior Developer / Architect Artificial Intelligence automation.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Developer & Architect to join one of our Artificial Intelligence Tech Team. Together with our Business Partners you will develop technology-driven solutions focused for several Siemens Departments.
You will be engaged with Siemens Global Business Services, its customers and prospects across various business lines. You will be responsible for delivering “Out-of the-box” AI features, driving digital transformation of our own operations and those of our customers across different technology domains.
Which tasks should you perform?
- developing focused on Chatbot, Mailbot & AI projects in a multi-cloud environment,
- implementing integration with 3rd party systems in accordance with business requirements,
- together with GBS Business lines, advising our customers with your profound, technology solution architecture competencies and agile project management and / or consulting experience,
- running technical deep dive and architecture sessions with customers, partners, and our DevOps teams,
- providing architectural guidance for new solutions and services across different technology domains and ensure their compliance with the existing architectural landscape,
- facilitating stakeholder alignment via close collaboration with management levels in HQ and regions,
- leading Security Review (encryption, https etc.) and code reviews to ensure adherence to Best Practices and Controls before deployment to Production Environment.
Which conditions should you meet?
- University degree in Computer Science or other equivalent disciplines and at least 7+ years of experience.
- You have deep technical skills in software architecture and solid understanding on enterprise and cloud integration patterns, integration platforms and technologies.
- Experience and knowledge in Databases, applied Git, CI/CD, Test Driven Development & Domain Driven Design.
- With your customer facing skills, ideally gained within a partner/consulting organization, you inspire your peers for new technologies and processes.
- Experience and knowledge in technology domains such as machine learning, business process management, bots (chat-, mail-, voice-) and low code platforms is of advantage.
- Proven track record with AI-based cloud solutions: e.g. Azure, IBM Watson, or AWS.
- You can multitask in a fast-changing environment and bring high-energy, you have analytical thinking and project management ability (Agile delivery, DevOps/SCRUM).
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English are a must.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more! www.siemens.cz/gbs
You will love to have:
Signing bonus of 50.000 CZK, flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, financial support to build your perfect home office, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
• 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
• An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
• Meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
• Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
• Various discounts and offers.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours
Phone: +420 704 952 480