Test case engineer for Siemens electric commercial vehicles
Are you interested in control technology and automotive? Do you want to be part of the development of new technologies?
Siemens is a leader not only in the field of automation and development of control systems, but also in the field of electro-mobility.
In our R&D center Advanta we deal with product development (software development, hardware and their testing). We rely on high expertise, careful approach and teamwork. We support personal development and enable the implementation of your ideas.
We would like to invite you to cooperate in the development of electromobility equipment for commercial vehicles such as trucks and buses. As part of the projects you will learn in detail how these devices work. You will learn how to configure and program complex systems and gain knowledge in the field of automotive. Within projects we develop our own systems where we appreciate your creativity and allow you to develop further knowledge. All this in cooperation with developers within an international project.
You will focus on:
- development of test scenarios based on the requirement specification
- checking the results of tests for validation
- use of Polarion, RedMine and TeamCenter tools
You can look forward to:
- up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from the benefit system)
- flexible working hours and home-office
- bonus for joining our company CZK 50,000
- an individual benefit budget of at least 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
- relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Prague within the Czech Republic)
- contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- contribution to Multi-sport card
You should have:
- university education in a technical field or adequate experience in the field
- experience in testing or designing test scenarios in automotive
- basic knowledge of the ISO 26262 standard
- knowledge of CAN communication bus
- excellent communication skills
- excellent knowledge of English
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Education is not important
155 00 Praha-Stodůlky