Logistics Process Expert - Prague
Are you experienced in logistics or purchase to pay processes ?
Do you speak English or / and German fluently?
Are you interested in development and improvement of processes?
Are you self-driven and independent?
If YES join our logistic team as a Logistics Process Expert.
We are the supply chain team within Siemens Global Business Services and at this moment we need a new colleague to work on improvements of logistics processes at Siemens.
Your main taks will be:
- Responsibility for the development of logistics process & services provided by our Siemens Global Business Services (shared services center) to Siemens companies worldwide.
- Our Logistics processes & services are related to tendering, ordering and organization of transportation for Siemens factories and various locations, managing the invoicing and payment process of the transportation and all related process in this field (reporting, master data management, call desks etc).
- Our major goal is automation & digitalization of processes mentioned above (e.g. connecting of the carriers to EDI, digitalization of transportation ordering/invoicing/payment processes, implementation of new logistics IT platforms, big data reporting & analytics, automation of manual processes by using RPA etc).
Your major goals on this position will be:
- To drive the processes & services improvements, implementation of new processes and IT system for logistics
- Service & Process Management of existing processes ("ownership" of defined services - monitoring & analysis, reporting of status, driving improvements...)
- Support in expanding services to other countries and regions (outside Siemens companies in Germany) - analysis and roll-out management
- Extensive communication with individual Siemens companies and carriers, internal Logistics, IT, Procurement and other teams (worldwide), cooperation on international projects in the given area.
What we require from you?
- Knowledge of logistics processes (ideally focus on transportation) or at least knowledge of Purchase 2 Pay process (processes related to ordering and invoicing, electronic communication of the customer / supplier).
- Understanding or at least desire to understand and learn the concept of shared service centers and its operation as service provider
- Ability to quickly orientate in new issues, structured approach - project work, end2end way of thinking.
- Desire to further develop and improve existing processes and proactively design new processes and IT improvements.
- Ability to work with data, consolidate data from various sources and drive conclusions.
- Excellent communication skills, be able to formulate problems and proposed solutions, ability to argue and be able to convince others.
- Very good knowledge of English or / and German (at least one language at a very good level, the second language as advantage).
Why Global Business Services Siemens? What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation (one more than is usual).
- Flexible working hours (fixed core from 10.00 -14.00).
- Home office after trial period.
- Company nursery school for better work-life balance.
- Meal vouchers.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of:
up to 8 days of extra holidays,pension and/or life insurance, wellness and health products, language courses and other education, travel agency and culture vouchers..etc
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (advanced)
Phone: +420 704 952 480