Electrical engineer with a focus on drives - student
We are a global competence center for drives and applications with headquarters in Prague. We supply automation and motion technologies for conveyor solutions. Our customers are manufacturers of machines and handling systems. The mission of our team is to help customers become leaders in innovation.
Join us and become an expert in the technical design of our comprehensive solutions.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Work on third-party drives (direct competitors), analysis of their SW package, research and verification of SW usability topics
- Creating and maintaining remote access to drives via various communication protocols
- Performing analyzes and testing competition SW package
- Support to other colleagues in their work activities
You can look forward to:
- International environment
- Young and active team
- Long-term cooperation
- Flexible working hours
- Be a student of the 3rd year of bachelor's or master's studies in the field of Electrical Engineering
- Have awareness of principles of operation of drives, software for drives
- Be interested in developing 3rd party software
- Have English language skills for daily communication
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Temporary work, from 2021-02-01 to 2022-04-30
Type of employment
Agreement on working activities (DPČ)