Certification & Validation engineer for SIEMENS
Are you interested in automation and control technology? Do you want to be part of the development of new technologies?
Siemens is a leader in automation and control system development. In our Advanta R&D center we deal with product development (software development, hardware and their testing) for the concept of a new generation of systems within Industry 4.0. We rely on high expertise, careful approach and teamwork. We support personal development and enable the implementation of your ideas.
We would like to invite you to cooperate in the development of equipment in the field of industrial automation. In our accredited certification center we certify not only SIEMENS products for PROFINET and PROFIBUS industrial buses.
You will focus on:
- performing certification tests of PROFINET and PROFIBUS compliant devices
- cooperation with PI (PROFIBUS & PROFINET International) in the development of a communication standard
- cooperation in the development of testing tools
- creation of specifications and necessary documentation
You can look forward to:
- up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from the benefit system)
- flexible working hours and home-office
- bonus for joining our company up to CZK 100,000 (depends on the level of technical knowledge)
- an individual benefit budget of at least 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions "
- relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Prague within the Czech Republic)
- contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- contribution to the Multi-sport card
You should have:
- higher education in computer science or automation
- knowledge and practical experience with industrial communications
- knowledge of PLC for industrial automation is an advantage
- basic experience with testing advantage
- desire to further educate and develop
- team spirit, analytical and systems thinking
- good knowledge of English
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Education is not important
155 00 Praha-Stodůlky