Competitive Intelligence Analyst
Siemens is a global technology company presented in more than 160 countries all over the world. Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work.
We are looking for a Competitive Intelligence Analyst to strengthen our team in Pilsen.
Primary responsibility of our team is to create valuable competitive insights for Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) to enrich the Corporate Strategy with deep knowledge of relevant markets and competitors. Based on these insights Top Management will be able to better understand the competitive landscape and the major trends in the key markets and adjacent fields
You can look forward to:
- Friendly and informal international team spirit.
- Close cooperation with our headquarters in Switzerland.
- Communication with colleagues from all over the world.
- Learning new skills in Market and Competitive Intelligence field.
Areas of your responsibility will be:
- Research and interpretation of competitive information from external sources. Verification and dissemination of relevant information via SI Monitor - the SI Market and Competitive Intelligence platform .
- Continuously update relevant tools, such as Competitor Profiles, Financial Benchmark, Intelligence Briefings.
- Analysis projects and ad hoc requests on SI-, or cross-business unit level to continuously monitor SI's competitive position in its relevant markets (Trends, Competitive Situation, Markets, SWOT, etc.). Research and analysis of strategies, development and financials of key competitors.
- Support SI Strategy Projects and M&A Activities by targeted analysis of the relevant competitive situation.
You shall have:
- Advanced analytical skills, mathematics/statistics knowledge.
- University degree in engineering, marketing or finance.
- Advanced MS Excel and Other MS Office tools skills.
- Expert communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of German is beneficial.
- Expert finance and economic skills.
- Basic understanding of technology and applications.
- Highly capable to work independently and with little direction.
- Market research practices are beneficial.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar marketing or market research is highly beneficial.
- Experience with working in an international team.
- Be initiative, love to work and always go the extra mile.
- Actively search for learning opportunities about business, people and customers.
- Be able to apply time efficient processes – getting issues off the agenda as quickly as possible.
- Get things done at the highest level of quality and impact.
We can offer you:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
- Modern workplace in Plzeň.
Information about the vacancy
Lobezská 2567/15, 326 00 Plzeň-Východní Předměstí, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, company catering, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Tereza Jägerová, email@example.com
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky