Communications and Demand Generation Specialist
For our headquarters team of communication professionals, we are looking for a talented demand generation manager to drive lead generation, expand awareness of Siemens portfolio, and increase products/solutions adoption. If you are a data whizz by nature, communication enthusiast, fluent in English and excited about working in an international team, keep reading!
- Drive Demand Generation: In alignment with marketing and sales experts, you will utilize customer’s buyer’s journey to architect innovative multi-touch engagement programs. Develop content designed to generate awareness, shift perceptions and acquire net-new marketable contacts.
- Create nurturing programs: orchestrate campaign and content development across a network of contributors and stakeholders to generate leads and convert MQLs to SQLs.
- Use Eloqua as a marketing automation platform: set up email and push campaigns to educate, engage, and convert
- Responsible for internal sales information mailings: Creation and management of internal sales news mailings.
Required knowledge and skills
- You have 3+ years of experience in communication, with focused on CRM
- Understanding of a marketing funnel and how to align communication campaign strategies with customer journeys
- Proven understanding of the B2B buying process and how to implement strategies to generate and nurture leads, drive interest, and accelerate the purchase process
- Experience with targeting and segmentation
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Proven experience in campaign performance analysis and are expert in working with industry tools and analytics packages (especially Eloqua, Adobe Analytics, Sprinklr)
- Fluent in English
- Be a reliable partner: You are a team player who delivers results on time and in high quality.
- Flexible Work: You have experience working with global and remote teams and are willing work in an agile environment
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague
- Individual budget of 48,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment