Team Leader / Senior C++ Developer for Rail Automation
The R&D Center in Siemens Mobility Prague is focused on complete development of automation products including software, hardware, mechanical design, verification and validation. Results of our work are to be found in many Siemens Mobility products in the field of rail automation.
We are happy to offer you an opportunity to participate in a new generation of product development such as level crossing, point and signal control systems, balise communication modules, axle counting systems, train on-board units, etc. We are experienced in safety product development in levels SIL0 – SIL4 according to CENELEC standards EN 50128 and EN 50129. We are focusing on innovative solutions such as safety Ethernet based or wireless communication and predictive diagnostics using cloud based data analytics. In our Prague based R&D center we carry out the complete product life cycle management from requirements definition, implementation up to verification, validation and type test. Products we develop are commissioned worldwide for modernization of rail controlling systems based on new ETCS levels. Are you ready to join us and work on products that globally shape the future of rail automation?
Your main tasks will be:
- Leadership of SW team (from 6 to 8 team members)
- Contribution and realization of R&D department strategy
- SW development for rail automation products with emphasis on quality
- Design of new C++ application (C++14)
- Analysis and development state-of-the-art cyber security features and measures
What can you look forward to with us?
- Using of cutting edge technologies in the field of building cyber security solutions for rail applications and products
- Trainings to improve of technical skills and competences (C++ development, SW architecture, cyber security etc.)
- Professionally equipped working environment and laboratories
- Relocation bonus in case of moving to the new workplace
What you should have:
- Very good knowledge of programming language C++ (on job experience 5+ years)
- Good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of SW development processes
- Good team spirit, analytical and systematic thinking
- University degree in technical science
What do we offer you?
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 100,000
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10am to 2pm
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and private life
- Corporate kindergarten close to the workplace in Prague
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Opportunity to buy Siemens shares
- Multisport card or ActivePass
- Advantageous mobile plan for private purposes
- Advantageous offers for employees (e.g. a discount on a car or on a holiday resort stay)
- Workplace nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague
IN ADDITION, you will have your own individual yearly benefit budget (in amount of CZK 24,000 or 48,000, depending on seniority) that according to your needs and consideration can be converted into:
- Up to 8 extra days of paid leave beyond the standard 5 weeks
- Contribution towards leisure-time activities in the Benefit plus cafeteria (can be used for culture, health, travelling, sports and education, including language courses)
- Contributions towards pension and life insurance
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation, foreign business trips
Siemens Mobility s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility s.r.o.