Service Specialist for high voltage drives
We are a global technical and sales team focused on the sale and service of high-voltage drives (motors, frequency convertors, synchronous generators, and all possible accessories) with a power over 200 kW. The scope of our activities is the sale, technical support, and service of HV drives for customers in all regions around the world. Our customers are mainly end users such as power plants, heating plants, chemical plants, mines, ironworks, but also OEM manufacturers of ships, oil platforms, pumps, fans, and compressors., and others.
Our task / mission is to constantly strengthen the position of leader of the market in the field of supply and services of HV drives and ensure the availability of our customers of products and services developed a manufactured by the world's best technologies to our customers.
Join us and become our Specialist for high voltage drives! Change the world of tomorrow with us!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Your office will be the world: You will be responsible for commissioning the drive systems and motors worldwide and you will work closely together in a global network of experts and developers.
- Here you will be responsible for testing and commissioning the drive solutions, consisting of frequency converters, control systems, motors and auxiliary control for industrial applications in the field of large drive technology.
- After an intensive training period, you will gradually take on more responsibility for the commissioning of sophisticated medium-voltage drives.
- In addition, you will analyze and resolve company-specific problems together with the development departments, checking the interfaces / networks to the process and partner systems.
- The revision of the system documentation as well as the reporting including feedback to the engineering and development department will part of your work
- You will also work constructively in the technical and economic optimization of solutions and processes
- The foundation of your success is a completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in electrical engineering, preferably with a focus on power electronics or drive technology.
- Ideally, you already have some experience abroad, preferably through internships
- If you have initial knowledge of drive and power converter technology (medium / low-voltage converters), this is an advantage
- You can demonstrate basic knowledge of control engineering, power electronics and electrical machines
- Assertiveness, result orientation and customer orientation, as well as communication skills are what set you apart
- You are characterized by a very good command of English (and good German) in spoken and written, combined with the willingness to travel and work worldwide.
You can look forward to:
- Collaboration with the best experts in high voltage motors worldwide
- Truly international atmosphere in our team with traveling and use of English on daily basis
- Huge opportunity to get to know different industries
- Help our customers increase their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
We also offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget in cafeteria, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - you can use for paying in major big stores in CZ
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Informace o pozici
Brno-Židenice, Ostrava-Mariánské Hory, Praha-Stodůlky
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, závodní stravování, kafetérie, firemní školka, příspěvek na vzdělání, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, 13. plat, zahraniční pracovní cesty, individuální rozpočet na osobnostní růst
Angličtina (pokročilá), Němčina (mírně pokročilá)
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.