Technical Consultant for Digitalization Drive Train
We are global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation & drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and efficiency.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds #digitalminds
Join us and become our Technical consultant for Digitalization!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- pre-sales consulting of Sinamics Drives customers with focus on our digitalization offering in order to demonstrate value
- understand customer requirements with respect to drive systems and map portfolio
- screen digitalization market, competitors and partners
- conceptualize and innovate solutions to meet customers’ requirements, provide new portfolio ideas to portfolio management
- support customers on-site with implementing solutions in their applications and machines
- set up demo cases and pilot applications to promote or digitalization portfolio
You can look forward to:
- working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- helping our customers to boost their efficiency and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- experiencing truly international atmosphere in our team with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- signing bonus 50 000 CZK
- technical university degree or comparable expert knowledge, ideally Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering focused on drives
- comprehensive digitalization mind-set with experience in programming skills (C#, low-code, and/ or SIMATIC S7)
- knowledge of English for daily business communication
We also offer!
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- e-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate preschool, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, 13th monthly salary, more than 5 weeks of vacation, individual budget for personal growth
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.