IT Solution Specialist Teamcenter
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services. The IT department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age. Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in an international and cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will become part of a central Teamcenter group central point of contact responsible for different Teamcenter systems of Siemens Mobility with locations in Germany, Great Britain, Australia and India
- You will be responsible for the introduction, further development and maintenance of several Teamcenter installations
- Coordinating activities with participating business departments, IT specialist departments as well as external developers and suppliers will be a major part of your job
- You will analyze the requirements of our users and elaborate solutions, always with the background of an optimal economic practicability
- Support system implementations, updates, tool analysis and error correction
- The further development of the knowledge base including user documentation as well as tests, implementation and release of new features
- You will act as "single point of contact" over our business units for all service topics
- You will perform pre-analysis and documentation of business requirements
- As Teamcenter system manager, you plan and implement change requests and projects proactively and independently
- You agree with the business and other IT departments regarding the planning and execution of GoLive appointments
- You will also manage and coordinate external service providers
Your qualification – well founded and adequate
- Several years of professional experience in configuration, installation and customer specific extension of Teamcenter systems including interfaces to third party systems (e.g., SAP) as well as a high degree of process understanding
- Distinctive expertise in Teamcenter and document management
- Experience in the area of data modelling with the Business Modeler IDE, the definition of queries (Query Builder), output of reports (bill of materials, forms, workflows) and in the area of BOM management
- Ideally, you have experience in the field of project and service management including incident management, error categorization and analyze in interaction with internal departments or suppliers in the area of engineering and manufacturing
- Skills and methods to describe processes and their realization in technical uses cases, user stories and workflows
- Knowledge in SAP, web, cloud and database technology
- University education in computer science, mechanical engineering or similar preferred
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of German or willingness to learn would be a strong advantage
- Willingness to travel
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation, foreign business trips
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility, s.r.o.