Data Management Expert - Prague
Are you a data enthusiast and like analytical work? Can you imagine yourself working in a flexible and changing international environment? Are you communicative, creative and like to improve processes?
IF you say “YES”, then this is the right place where you should continue your career!
In the role of Data Management Expert, you’ll be a member of SIEMENS Global Business Services, the biggest shared services provider in Czech Republic. Every day we solve a different challenge – we work in close alignment with our customers to find the best solution for a smooth project execution or to tackle our customers´ problems.
In this role, you will use your data management and project management skills. You will be supporting Siemens business in data integration, quality management as well as Platform operations. Your daily tools will include MS SQL Server, HANA data lake, Qliksense and/or Tableau, AWS.
- Strong affinity to work with data, strong analytical skills and good understanding of data and related processes, e.g. analysis of mass data & data processes, interpretation of data, identification of data relationships/ dependencies/ correlations/ issues, etc.).
- You leverage your previous experience in data or business process consulting to manage internal and external stakeholders successfully, acting as a data management consultant in data projects.
- Requirements Engineering for translation of business perspective into requirements for implementation in data management and/ or analytics related applications.
- Data Management environment and applications (e.g. data lake, data mart, data catalog, data management tools).
- Data Analytics & Dashboards (e.g. QlikSense) as e.g. Dashboard owner and/ or expert user.
- Data Quality processes & tools and quality monitoring, measurement and enrichment.
What we require
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree is a plus.
- 7~10 years of professional experience.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Basic knowledge of Supply chain processes in general.
- Basic programming is a plus but no must-have (e.g. SQL, Front-End programming in e.g. Qlik).
- Familiarity with Data management tools (Amazon Web Services, Azure, SQL, QVD).
- yearly bonus, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- Cafeteria budget of 24,000 CZK per year, which you can use for your free time activities or take up to 8 days of extra holidays, pension and/or life insurance.
- meal vouchers.
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- various discounts and offers.
We will grant you proper training, support a we will help you to grow professionally.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Bonuses, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, occasional work from home, corporate events
German (advanced), English (advanced)
Phone: +420 734 424 813