Developer Artificial Intelligence Automation
As a Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions.
For our team based in Prague we are looking for a candidate on the position of a Developer Artificial Intelligence automation.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a skilled Developer to join one of our Artificial Intelligence Tech Team. Together with our Business Partners you will develop technology-driven solutions focused for several Siemens Departments.
You will be engaged with Siemens Global Business Services, its customers and prospects across various business lines. You will be responsible for delivering “Out-of the-box” AI features, driving digital transformation of our own operations and those of our customers across different technology domains.
Which tasks should you perform?
• building REST APIs and handling different service frameworks,
• implementing integration with 3rd party systems in accordance with business requirements,
• the development of orchestration layer & interfaces and set up of MATs (monitoring alerting trending) based on blueprints,
• the configuration and maintenance of CI/CD pipeline and resource groups
• understanding the business logic API and the deployment of the model API
• producing clean code and automated test,
• executing Security Review (encryption, https etc.) and code reviews to ensure adherence to Best Practices and Controls before deployment to Production Environment,
• working across new age scripting languages and adapting to rapidly changing technology stacks,
• troubleshooting and bug fixing.
Which conditions should you meet?
• University degree in Computer Science or other equivalent disciplines and at least 3 years of the relevant experience.
• Experience and knowledge in Databases (Relational, Non-relational, Data-indexing), applied Git (troubleshooting), CI/CD, Test Driven Development & Domain Driven Design.
• Familiar with API management solutions and working with REST.
• GitLab code orchestration and functional layers.
• Solid understanding on computing environments (Container-based / Serverless-based).
• Experience with at least one of the following AI-based cloud solutions: Azure, IBM Watson, or AWS.
• Strong programming skills with understanding of project cycles, development environments, and source control techniques.
• You can multitask in a fast-changing agile world and bring high-energy.
• Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills in English are a must.
- interesting job in fast paced environment at international company
- opportunity to utilize your experience and self-realize yourself
- opportunity for personal and professional growth
- flexi-time and home office along with attractive financial package and other benefits (additional holiday, Cafeteria system of benefits, company kindergarten etc.)
- modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, corporate preschool, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, individual budget for personal growth, dedicated time for innovations