Consultant for Finance Projects and Transformations
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity and dedication. People like you! Clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things and enjoy solving problems. We will give you the opportunity to really make a difference.
Take your next career step with us and join our international team of consultants in Prague.
What part will you play?
Every day we solve a different challenge – Our operative in-house consultants in finance projects are data gurus, they work on financial statements for M&A activities, define new commercial processes, they roll-out new systems and design reporting for all levels of management.
As part of our team, you will work in close alignment with customers to find the best solution for a smooth project execution or to tackle their problems:
• We are a bunch of proactive consultants in Prague, working on Finance and other customer projects in a variety of locations
• We optimize processes and build new solutions to solve customer problems with high initiative and flexibility
• We enjoy transforming data into insights for management decisions
• We act as sparring partners for our clients when it comes to implementing digital solutions
• In our daily work, we adopt new technologies and convince others to do that, too
• We constantly challenge each other to learn new things, build up new capabilities and transfer our knowledge across the team
If you are curious about Finance topics and about the challenges and possibilities of digitalization in the Finance-world of one of the world’s leading conglomerates: Join us and gain in-depth experience in consulting and a deep understanding of Siemens’ strategies and worldwide operations!
What you need to make real what matters:
• You score with relevant professional experience in Finance, Analytics or Accounting & Controlling: you know Finance processes in-depth and you identify potential for improvement easily
• You are interested in new solutions for old standards
• You are patient and agile when confronted with difficult situations and looking forward to push through when there are times of high pressure
• Analytical thinking and communicating your ideas convincingly in English is easy for you: German and other languages are a plus
• You display deep intercultural understanding and enjoy working in an international environment
• You are highly flexible and willing to travel, mostly in Europe
We want to meet you, if you think strategically, strive for innovative solutions, have strong analytical skills and you like various projects and tasks.
What we can offer to you in Prague:
• An amazing team full of enthusiastic people you can reach out to and who are proactive, open, and enjoy their work
• International projects in a fast-moving environment
• The opportunity for personal and professional growth
• Work-life-balance: 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague
• An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
• Meal vouchers or a contribution to the company canteen
• The possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/services/gbs/operations/project-management-services-and-transformations.html
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours