Jr./Sr.Consultant for SCM/Procurement Projects.
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication. People like you! Clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things and enjoy solving problems. We will give you the opportunity to really make a difference.
Take your next career step with us and join our international team of consultants in Prague.
What part will you play?
Every day we solve a different challenge – as operative in-house consultants we work in close alignment with our customers to find the best solution for a smooth project execution or to implement their projects successfully:
• We are proactive consultants in our team in Prague, working on customer projects in a variety of topics and locations
• In a lot of our projects, we are supporting our customers during M&A divestment projects with the focus on procurement processes and applications
• We are supporting and guiding projects successfully, using state-of-the-art knowledge and utilizing the network that we have and that we are constantly expanding
• We enjoy transforming data into insights for management decisions
• We act as a sparring partner for our clients when it comes to implementing digital solutions
• In our daily work, we embrace new technologies and convince others to do that, too
• We constantly challenge each other to learn new things, build up new capabilities and transfer our knowledge across the team
If you are curious about the challenges and possibilities of digitalization within one of the world’s leading conglomerates and want to contribute to customer-specific solutions and methods: join us and gain in-depth experience in consulting, motivating change and a deep understanding of Siemens’ strategies and worldwide operations.
What you need to make real what matters:
• The foundation of your career is a successfully completed university degree
• You score with many years of relevant professional experience in consulting and project management with advanced Procurement knowledge
• You have a basic knowledge in the material fields of travel and fleet management
• You are familiar with purchasing contracts, their basic structure and understanding of the essential content
• You are interested in new solutions for old standards and you have a digital attitude
• You are experienced in automatization of processes and digitalization initiatives
• You are patient and agile when confronted with difficult situations and looking forward to push through when there are times of high pressure
• You have an analytical mindset and you can communicate your ideas convincingly in English, German and other languages are a plus
• With an international mindset, you display deep intercultural understanding and enjoy working in an international environment
• You are highly flexible and willing to travel, mostly in Europe
We would like to get to know you better, if you think strategically, strive for innovative solutions, have strong analytical skills and you like various projects and tasks.
What we can offer to you in Prague:
• An amazing team full of enthusiastic people you can reach out to and who are proactive, open, and enjoy their work
• The opportunity for personal and professional growth
• Work-life-balance: 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague
• An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
• Meal vouchers or a contribution to the company canteen
• The possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/services/gbs/operations/project-management-services-and-transformations.html
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours