Web Content Manager/ Technical Support Agent
Creating web pages which are viewed by millions of people does not make you feel uncomfortable?
You love working with customers and users from countries worldwide?
You are a digital native and want to develop your skills and talents?
Then we are looking for you!
Your role involves:
- You create and maintain our Siemens websites for departments all over the world, using our content management system “Adobe Experience Manager” and social media tool "Sprinklr".
- You help and consult our customers regarding content and page structures.
- Technical support of web content systems & applications
- You resolve complex problems in interaction with our global, internal customers.
- You work in a young, multi-national and agile team in close cooperation with Siemens Germany.
Your profile and qualification:
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science (or similar experiences).
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in online marketing, e.g. SEO or Social Media platforms.
- Business English fluent, German skills are a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Signing bonus of 50.000 CZK.
- Relocation package.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder.
- Various discounts and offers.
Join our GBS in Siemens!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, corporate preschool, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, individual budget for personal growth, dedicated time for innovations