Corporate Design Support with English and German
We are opening support positions in our Siemens GBS centre for colleagues from our German HQ who will be responsible for supporting marketing activities. The main focus of this job is to consult on Siemens design and communications in line with corporate guidelines.
Standard design consulting for Siemens internal departments and external agencies on any questions concerning Siemens Corporate guidelines
Provide advice by phone and email on enquiries in area of audiovisual media, PowerPoint presentations, Events, merchandising, brochures, apps, etc.
Process comments with suggestions for improvements to designs submitted by customers.
Support by questions about Logo, layout, illustrations, icons, pictograms, photography, video, Key Visuals, brand sound or with general advice.
Provide documents, templates, and layout examples digitally along with information on relevant links and downloads.
Provide examples of all kinds of media in Siemens corporate design (web, print, 3D, etc.)
What we look for:
- solid design knowledge
- minimum 1 year experience (Marketing, Communications, or any other relevant field)
- long-term dedicated resources
- proficient language skills in English are mandatory, German is a big plus!
- customer orientated and problem-solving mindset
- Full training for our corporate guidelines.
- Relocation package.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder.
- Various discounts and offers.
Join our GBS in Siemens!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, corporate preschool, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, individual budget for personal growth, dedicated time for innovations
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (advanced)