Senior Corporate Designer
We are opening support positions in our GBS centre for colleagues from our German HQ who will be responsible for supporting marketing activities. The main focus of this job is to consult on Siemens design and communications in line with corporate guidelines.
Review and comment layouts, designs, assets, apps handed in by internal clients regarding aspects such as the correct use of design elements, the application of guidelines, coherent branding techniques and overall impression of the Brand and provide feedback on optimisation implementation
Point requesters to Brand contents and guidelines that are relevant to a given project, provide feedback on concepts/designs, create quick design sketches as briefing to creatives
Interface via phone, email and internal social channels.
Identify white spots and/or inconsistencies within guidelines, based on requests
Act as advice for on design/layout examples, provide consultancy on templates (e.g. InDesign, PowerPoint), advice on CSS code as well as technical production questions are a plus
Provide guidance regarding the scope of interpretation of design specifications
Identify requests with strategic relevance for the company, such as Partner Branding and Co-Branding, and elaborate solutions in close cooperation with Siemens
Established a tracking and prioritisation process for incoming requests.
Provision of monthly reporting for brand team and purchasing department
Respond to customer queries timely and accurately, identify needs and elaborate solution based on Siemens design
What we require:
- you have earned a university degree in design or in a similar field
- you bring to the table 5 years professional experience in a job with a design, focus in an industrial environment, preferably with international experience and background in branding
- You are well acquainted with appropriate current software, including web, Newton, Adobe Suite, UX, UI, Basic CSS code, App design, Adobe XD, Sketch and or Figma, Office 365
- You are business fluent in English, fluency in German is a big plus
- You are a passionate, solution oriented creative thinker with high quality standards and a Can-Do attitude, offering a high degree of flexibility, customer orientation and a sense of responsibility in dealing with deadlines and schedules
- You have an international mind set, display deep intercultural understanding and experience working with broadly dispersed teams
- Relocation package.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder.
- Various discounts and offers.
Join our GBS in Siemens!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, corporate preschool, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, individual budget for personal growth, dedicated time for innovations
English (advanced), German (advanced)