EDI Integration/Data Maintenance Specialist (ENG+GER)-Prague
The EDI Integration and Data Maintenance Specialist position covers the functional responsibility for the EDI integration of external partners and the maintenance of Siemens check tables.
Do you have experience with EDI related processes?
Do you like to communicate with internal and external partners in German and English?
Would you like to grow in IT / EDI?
Then join our team and help us supporting our internal and external partners worldwide!
You will support us in following tasks:
- Daily support, maintenance and optimization of the existing partner integrations and main point of contact for all integration-related questions raised by internal and external partners via email and/or phone.
- Analysis, conception, implementation, and project management for new partner integration projects.
- Overall responsibility for the end-to-end processing of service requests within defined response and resolution time frames.
- User support for system related requests via phone and email.
- XSLT Converter setup incl. development, configuration, mapping, and maintenance.
- Maintenance of ORC (Order Reference Check) and VGU (Process Converter) check tables incl. business user registration and certificate uploads.
- Acting as business consultant for all questions around ORC and VGU.
- Active contribution to the continuous optimization of the Siemens EDI integration and data maintenance processes.
Who are we looking for?
- Successfully completed vocational training in Information Technology or comparable qualification with at least 3 years of professional experience in the area of EDI and/or IT Customer Support.
- German language: B2 Upper Intermediate in reading, writing, and speaking.
- English language: C1 Advanced in reading, writing, and speaking.
- Advanced knowledge in EDI standards EDIFACT, IDOC, XML, CSV.
- Basic knowledge in XSLT converter setup or any comparable mapping designer.
- General understanding of Enterprise IT and IT applications and advanced knowhow in IT terminology.
- Experience in P2P (Purchase-to-Pay) processes.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Outlook, Teams, SharePoint.
- Basic experience in IT related customer support.
- Ability to express oneself clearly, listen, be emphatic, and to deal with the partner's problem in an objective and focused manner.
- Strong analytical skills and a structured, conceptual way of working with a high sense of responsibility.
- Team spirit, sociable, cooperative, and customer oriented.
What can we offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Core working hours.
- Home office and company nursery schools in Prague for better work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- E-meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
- Modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky.
More information about global shared services below: www.siemens.cz/gbs
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Bonuses, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
German (intermediate), English (advanced)
Phone: +420 734 424 813