Procurement Controller with English - Prague
Do you have an Analytical mind and like procurement controlling work? Can you imagine yourself working in a flexible and changing international environment? Are you communicative, creative and like to improve processes?
IF you say “YES”, then this is the right place where you should continue your career!
In the role of Procurement Controller, you’ll be a member of SIEMENS Global Business Services, the biggest shared services provider in Czech Republic. Every day we solve a different challenge – we work in close alignment with our customers to find the best solution for a smooth project execution or to tackle our customers´ problems.
In this role, you will use your Analytics, Controlling and Reporting skills. You will be supporting Siemens business in budget and forecast planning, savings controlling and executive reporting. Your daily tools will include SAP, OPW(savings management), SCMCore (Spend) and MS Office
What will you do?
- Independent planning and control of purchasing-relevant KPIs for global purchasing activities, i.e. savings controlling, budgeting, scorecard / executive reporting; Further development of the corresponding methods and tools.
- Reporting and controlling in purchasing in accordance with group-wide standards, including the purchasing network and cross-function.
- Ensuring the guideline-compliant definition of measures for CNI-relevant cost-cutting activities according to the degree of Implementation in to the One PumaWeb.
- Execution of analyzes and comparisons (finding anomalies , Evaluating of saving potentials, e.t.c) to derive measures to support the achievement of purchasing targets and their implementation.
- Communicate proactively with key business stakeholders.
- Analyze historical data and identify key value drivers.
What should you offer as a suitable candidate?
- University Degree in Business Administration or similar with emphasis on Controlling / Finance.
- Work experience in the supply chain and / or accounting or equivalent.
- Knowledge of currency effects and influences from listed raw materials.
- Excellent knowledge of common MS Office applications, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Analytical skills, a high degree of initiative, strong communication skills.
- Fluent communication in Business English (German is a plus).
- Self Determination, Initiative, Learning, Communication Skills, Network Built on Trust, Team Player, Customer Focus, Professional Ethics.
- Ability to transfer financial insights into strategic business content and value generating messaging.
- Ability to lead and influence others across different lines of business and hierarchies, strong motivator and team-player.
What can we offer?
- yearly bonus, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- Cafeteria budget of 24,000 CZK per year, which you can use for your free time activities or take up to 8 days of extra holidays, pension and/or life insurance
- meal vouchers
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
We will grant you proper training support, we will help you to grow professionally
More information about global shared services below: www.siemens.cz/gbs
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Bonuses, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, occasional work from home, corporate events
Phone: +420 734 424 813