Motion Control Engineer - Prague
Would you like to become a part of a newly established Application Center within Siemens and support the world-wide Application Center Network as part of the headquarters team?
We focus on Production Machines for Factory Automation and support of our world-wide customers.
Our target is to enhance the flexibility and efficiency of their solutions.
We are looking for Application Specialists, working with machine builders in a big variety of different branches, for example packaging, printing, plastics or metal forming.
Join us and become an Application Expert for Motion Control for Production Machines!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Developing motion control applications for production machines on SIMATIC and SINAMICS
- Developing real-time motion control applications on industrial PCs
- Optimizing branch-specific technological processes on the level of motion controller and drives
- Consulting our customers to achieve the best solution for their technological requirements
- Working in international application teams and cooperating closely with key OEMs
- Training of application engineers worldwide for the developed applications and solutions
- Commissioning support at machine builders sites
You can look forward to
- Bringing high-end solutions to life, for example motion control projects including handling machines and industrial robots
- Gaining deep technological know-how in different branches and understanding the OEM business
- Exploring a huge variety of different branches, requiring technical support for production machines
- Supporting other Siemens engineers and customers world-wide
- Interesting and diverse job content
You shall have
- University degree in Electrical / Mechatronics / Robotics Engineering or comparable
- Good understanding of PLCs, Motion Control & Drives
- Knowledge in robotics programming, applications, ROS
- Knowledge in high level programming languages (C, C++, python)
- Experience in artificial intelligence applications is a big plus
- Good communication skills towards colleagues and customers
We also offer!
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget of 48 000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, cafeteria, corporate preschool, occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, individual budget for personal growth
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.