Virtual Assistant / Digitalization Projects in eProcurement
At our global business services center, we help buyers purchase materials and services for Siemens around the world and offer them our expertise in global strategic procurement platforms. In that matter we are supporting Siemens Businesses to drive their Digitalization Transformation. In specialized IT applications we prepare tenders, select suitable suppliers or process their data. We are looking for a colleague who, after training, will train working with these platforms, will test new functions, create presentations and tutorials, and will be a mediator in solving complex issues of procurement representatives. In addition you will be involved in SCM Digitalization projects.
Your work will include:
- Contribution to various SCM Digitalization projects and 2nd Level Business Support in the areas of Virtual Assistants / Bots, Supplier management, eSourcing and Contract Management.
- Testing application functionalities & maintenance of content.
- Creating user and training materials (presentations, user manuals, e-learning).
- Train buyers and purchasing managers in applications for strategic procurement processes.
- Communication with stakeholders, cooperation with procurement representatives in solving complex questions from users.
What we require
- Independence, proactive approach, helpfulness
- Communicativeness, friendliness
- High interest in IT / Digitalization topics
- Experience with eProcurement or Virtual Assitants (Bots) is an advantage
- Fluent communication in English and German.
We will grant you accurate training, support, and we will grow your work experience!
- 5 weeks holiday, plus up to 8 extra holiday days
- Regular work from home
- Flexible working time - core time from 10am to 2pm
- Cafeteria system up to your preferences - budget of 24000 CZK per year
- Multisport card
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Discounts and special offers (appliances, discounted hotels,…)
- Possibility to become Siemens shareholder
- Wide range of trainings, language courses
For more information visit www.siemens.cz/gbs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Information about the vacancy
Ostrava-Moravská Ostrava, Praha-Stodůlky
Type of employment
Bonuses, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (advanced)
Phone: +420 734 424 813