Working student for Compensations & Benefits - DPČ
We are looking for a colleague in our Compensations & Benefits department for assistance with the department's agenda within EMEA region.
Who are we looking for?
• Someone enthusiastic and open-minded to work for 15 - 20 hours a week
• Someone with an overview and an effort to understand the whole picture, even if they are given only a part of the task - there is always room for process improvement, but it is essential to understand the entire process, not just one report.
• Responsible approach, caution – we are working with sensitive data
• Positive attitude towards processes, their setting and improvement
Your job will be:
• Analytic and administrative support in different Compensations & Benefits topics, such as Benefits, Incentives, Job Architecture, Merit Planning or Market Intelligence
• Active participation within communication channels (Microsoft Teams, Yammer)
• Work with corporate and internal HR systems and tools
• Preparation of Power Point presentations, reports, and other ad-hoc documents
• Participation in international Compensations & Benefits meetings and EMEA projects
What skill set do we require?
• Excel - basic functions and contingency tables
• Openness to technology – we are looking for #digitalmind who is not afraid to work with new systems and technologies
• Openness to people – we are looking for someone who will enjoy international meetings and projects
• English at a communicative level - B2 / C1 condition (ability to answer employees in English, understand global materials, translate from and into English internal guidelines and other texts)
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Temporary work, from 2021-03-15 to 2022-03-15
Type of employment
Agreement on working activities (DPČ)