We are the biggest electric motor manufacturing plant in Europe. The production of electric motors is specific - it is a combination of honest human work and the latest technologies. Today, we have over 1 800 employees and more than 2 300 different machines and equipment units at the Mohelnice plant. We produce around a million electric motors per year, predominantly according to the individual requirements of our customers from all over the world.
Factory Performance Controller
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
You will join the Global Manufacturing Finance Controlling team which is responsible on the one hand for performing headquarter tasks and on the other hand to support Business Unit under your responsibility.
What are your responsibilities?
• In your global role you will be working as key finance contact between Business Unit & Headquarter & factories to ensure transparency and quality of reporting figures
• You can expect a deep dive to our productivity measures with close contact to our technical colleagues
• You will coordinate actions, follow up on measures and time schedules between entrusted Business Units & Headquarter & factories
• Finally, you build partnership with your international counterparts all over the organization to drive financial performance
• You support the management with ad-hoc analysis and project work
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Passion for Finance specially controlling
• Moreover, your knowledge in MS Excel is needed to calculate our financial measures as well as you MS PowerPoint and presentations skill are more than welcome
• We would like to meet you, if you hold a bachelor’s degree or higher within finance, advantage is 3+ years working experiences within global company or in audit
• A big plus is an IT knowledge that helps you to drive digitalization within finance area
• Moreover, problem solving, deep diving and analytical thinking is driving you while you have the big picture in mind
• Personally, you are a result-oriented team player with a high level of quality, efficiency and reliability and passion for learning
• As you act in an international environment you bring business-fluent English
• Willingness to travel as part of your training will be held in Germany
What else do I need to know?
You can expect an employer who gives you ownership on your tasks, provides you a state of the art work environment. Our training will make you become better every day what supports your career start at Siemens.
You can also expect appropriate salary, 25 days of holidays, flexible working hours, working from home is possible as well and of course benefit program that will support your leisure activities or pension insurance.
Information about the vacancy
Nádražní 395/25, 789 85 Mohelnice-Mohelnice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.