We are the biggest electric motor manufacturing plant in Europe. The production of electric motors is specific - it is a combination of honest human work and the latest technologies. Today, we have over 1 800 employees and more than 2 300 different machines and equipment units at the Mohelnice plant. We produce around a million electric motors per year, predominantly according to the individual requirements of our customers from all over the world.
Financial Data Analyst
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
The digital transformation applies as well to the Finance Community. You will join the Global Manufacturing Finance Controlling team which is responsible on the one hand for performing headquarter tasks of a Germany based Business Unit and on the other hand to support the digital transformation within this Business Unit. We implement new reporting structures and respective digital solutions to deliver unique reports and analysis on world view, cross country and cross functional.
What are your responsibilities?
• In your global role you will drive the digitalization in the finance area within an international team for a worldwide Business Unit
• You support the digital transformation by designing, developing and implementing digital solutions for financial processes
• You will work close together with IT to connect your digital solutions with the respective Data Lake
• Based on a solid analysis, you develop recommendations for (commercial) process optimizations to increase productivity
• By identifying and compiling relevant data from different systems you will forecast trends for main economic indicators
• Finally, you build partnership with your international counterparts all over the organization to drive financial performance
• You support the management with ad-hoc analysis and project work
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Passion for Finance and Digitalization
• You love big data and to be precise and accurate with it
• Moreover, your knowledge in MS Excel, UiPath as well as SAC, Knime, Tableau and/or Qlik is needed to implement your digital solutions integrated with the Data Lake
• We would like to meet you, if you hold a bachelor’s degree or higher with a major in finance/economics/statistic or computer science related
• In addition, you are looking forward bringing in your 3+ years working experience in digitalization projects with UiPath, Qlik, Knime etc., preferably in multi-national companies
• A big plus is a strong finance understanding
• Moreover, problem solving, deep diving and analytical thinking is driving you while you have the big picture in mind
• Personally, you are a result-oriented team player with a high level of quality, efficiency and reliability and passion for learning
• As you act in an international environment you bring business-fluent English
What else do I need to know?
You can expect an employer who gives you ownership on your tasks, provides you a state of the art work environment. Our training will make you become better every day what supports your career start at Siemens.
You can also expect appropriate salary, 25 days of holidays, flexible working hours, working from home is possible as well and of course benefit program that will support your leisure activities or pension insurance.
Information about the vacancy
Nádražní 395/25, 789 85 Mohelnice-Mohelnice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events