Cybersecurity Product Manager for Drives
We are global competence center for Drives and Motion Control products and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
Join us and become our expert for Cybersecurity Product Manager for Sinamics Drives!
What will be your main tasks?
- Responsibility for individual Siemens Drives components such as Smart operator panels, option modules or Digital products
- Cybersecurity Product management for individual closed topics for Sinamics Runtime, Sinamics Web Application and Sinamics tools like Startdrive (e.g. handling of security events)
- Development and coordination of the requirements for the topics in the area of responsibility in coordination with customers and other security product managers internally and with other business units
- Coordination of the requirements and the corresponding solutions with the architects, developers and security experts of the corresponding products
- Communication of the topics to marketing, sales department and customers
You can look forward to
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Helping our customers to boost their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- Working in an international team
- Interesting and diversified challenges
- Solid know how in drives and drives applications OR Application knowledge of Drives firmware, Web Application and Engineering Tools (e.g. TIA-Portal) OR Cybersecurity knowledge (e.g. IEC 62443-4-2)
- Analytical and communication skills, the willingness to learn, initiative and decision making
- Fluent in English and German
We also offer!
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget of 48 000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, cafeteria, corporate preschool, education allowance, occasional work from home, corporate events, 13th monthly salary, foreign business trips, individual budget for personal growth
English (advanced), German (intermediate)