We are the global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
Join us and become our Logistics specialist!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Order handling of cranes orders end-to-end in the product, system- and project business
- Order clarification and order entry
- Purchasing at variant internal and external suppliers
- Regular tracking and monitoring of the order status
- Completion of the shipment world-wide incl. the preparation of export documents
- Definition of process optimizations to increase transparency and efficiency
You can look forward to
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Helping our customers to boost their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0 and the digitalization
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere and use of English on daily basis
- Signing bonus 50 000 CZK
- Education in business/economics/IT
- Experience in logistics processes and purchasing environment
- English for daily business communication
- Good knowledge of the office applications
What will be your advantage?
- SAP experiences
- Knowledge in export handling / regulations
- Experiences in digitalization activities
- German skills
We also offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- contribution to the company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, 13th monthly salary, individual budget for personal growth