Junior Cloud Engineer
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The IT department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age. Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in an international and cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
Don’t miss the opportunity to gain experience in cloud technologies already during your university studies! Our Cloud 2nd level support team is looking for a new reinforcement to join us a junior Cloud Engineer and help us to ensure expert support for the Cloud Migration and Operation at Siemens Mobility.
More in detail:
- You will be supporting Cloud Architect in daily tasks, as well as, participating in script development, testing, integration, deployment and monitoring.
- In doing this, you will coordinate with the participating engineering departments, other IT specialist departments as well as external developers and suppliers.
- You will need to code occasionally from scratch or update existing solution, therefore it is important that you have the basics of software development languages.
- You will be part of a new IT project, and you will not only learn about Project Management and DevOps, but also, you will have a chance to implement you own ideas.
What skills and qualifications should you have to become part of our team?
- You are studying computer science, mechanical engineering or a comparable course of study
- You have a basic knowledge of AWS OR Azure Cloud and scripting languages
- You have some experience or willing to learn Terraform, GITCode and PowerBash
- You have good communication skills, problem-solver and quick-learner mindset
- You are fluent in English – in our company, you will be communicating in English on daily basis
- You should be able to work approx. up to 20 hours/week
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Flexible working hours according to your school schedule
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and studies
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Multisport or ActivePass card for a discounted price
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Temporary work, from 2021-09-09 to 2023-12-31
Type of employment
Agreement on working activities (DPČ), agreement on work (DPP)
Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility, s.r.o.