Procurement Projects support with German and English-Prague
Are you systematic, do you like working with data, do you like order in things and at the same time do you enjoy communication with different partners all around the world?
Do you like working with eProcurement tools and would you like to grow career in procurement?
If so, then you are the right candidate for us!
Your work will include:
- Supplier Qualification (Analysis of SQ-relevant suppliers, Analysis of the current SQ status and Communication regarding ad-hoc topics related to SQ)
- Contract Life-cycle Management (Creation, uploading and maintenance of contracts and Communication regarding ad-hoc topics related to CLM)
- Testing application functionalities & maintenance of content
- Communication with stakeholders, cooperation with procurement representatives
What we require
- Experience in procurement (1 year at least)
- Independence, proactive approach, helpfulness
- Communicativeness, friendliness
- Fluent communication in English and German
- Microsoft Excel knowledge (Functions and Pivot Tables) is important
We will grant you accurate training, support, and we will grow your work experience!
- 5 weeks holiday, plus up to 8 extra holiday days
- Regular work from home
- Flexible working time - core time from 10am to 2pm
- Cafeteria system up to your preferences - budget of 24000 CZK per year
- Multisport card
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Discounts and special offers (appliances, discounted hotels,…)
- Possibility to become Siemens shareholder
- Wide range of trainings, language courses
For more information visit www.siemens.cz/gbs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Information about the vacancy
Praha-Stodůlky, Středočeský region
Type of employment
Bonuses, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (advanced)
Phone: +420 734 424 813