C/C++ Developer for Embedded Linux - TrainIT
Welcome to Train IT!
Have you ever traveled on a high-speed train like the German ICE or the Prague metro, wondering how sometimes your smartphone has internet connection and sometimes not? How the screens in the train show next stops?
Modern trains are full of information technology – IP based networks, digital cameras, wireless access points, video streaming, public announcement systems, systems for counting passengers and many others.
We are Siemens Mobility Train IT team, and we are developing a new IT platform for modern trains. Join us and help us create rail vehicles of tomorrow!
- You will play a key role in the development of software for Siemens trains.
- Develop new C++ applications
- Maintain and refactor C++ applications already deployed
- Work with Jenkins and Subversion/Git/ClearCase repositories for build and configuration management
- Maintain and improve our Linux embedded platform with Yocto and LTIB
What you should have:
- 2+ years of experience with C/C++ development
- 3+ years of experience with Linux administration, especially Bash, network configuration (routing, firewall, forwarding…)
- 2+ years of experience with Jenkins, Subversion, Git or ClearCase
- Fluency in English
This would set you apart from other candidates:
- Experience with POSIX
- Knowledge of German language
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000
(depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Information about the vacancy
Anglické nábřeží 2434/1, 301 00 Plzeň-Východní Předměstí, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate events, work mostly from home, individual schedules of working hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation, individual budget for personal growth
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility, s.r.o.