We are the global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
Join us and become our professional as a Controlling Professional!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Financial controlling, reporting and evaluation of productivity measures
- Financial support Global Productivity Program-Office for R&D Topics
- Financial project management for central R&D projects
- Overall coordination of reporting, controlling and planning of central R&D projects
- Special tasks (Projects for improvement of processes or value flows, Organization of events etc.)
You can look forward to
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere and use of English on daily basis
- Signing bonus 50 000 CZK
- University degree in Business Administration/Economics or comparable
- Experience in controlling, reporting and forecasting
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of Tools like Qlik-Sense and Tableau is helpful
- English language for daily business communication
We also offer!
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- Contribution to the company canteen
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, individual budget for personal growth