The Aerospace Regional Account Manager
For the Digital Industries Motion Control division, we are looking for The Aerospace Regional Account Manager, who will be responsible for demand creation for Siemens products and services in the aerospace and defense end user manufacturing segment.
Success is measured by consumption of Siemens products and services in Aerospace & Defense end users community, and the driving of end user specification into the wider Global OEM and integrator market.
Join us and become our The Aerospace Regional Account Manager!
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Lead strategic/business development plans focused on the A&D Aerostructure and Jet Engine manufacturing segment
- Development of strategies for profitable penetration into existing market segments
- Drive new program ideas resulting in profitable market strategies
- Align entire scope of Siemens products, solutions, services to meet Industry Segment and customer's business goals
- Expedite and escalate key customer complaints/problems as is required to acquire satisfactory and timely resolution
- Incorporate results of market/other research and inputs from technology sources to assure Siemens designs and products can be specified or migrated by Industry equipment providers including key automation integrators
- Identification new customers relevant for the aerospace industry and build up a relationship to improve the sales volume
- Collaborating with relevant Business unites to ensure opportunity management and project transparency and support
You can look forward to
- Experiencing friendly and international working atmosphere in a stable company
- Possibility of professional development and motivational remuneration system
- Highly professional training system
- Company car also for private purposes
What we would appreciate
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in electrical, mechanical, industrial engineering or related field
- Knowledge of CNC machining technology and factory automation solutions (G-code, technological overlays, CAD/CAM)
- Working experience and/or good knowledge of Aerospace market desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills with previous account management experience
- Proficient knowledge of languages: Czech or Slovak and English
- Results oriented thinking
We also offer!
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- An individual budget of 48 000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Information about the vacancy
Brno-Trnitá, Ostrava-Moravská Ostrava, Praha-Stodůlky
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, car for private purposes, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, cafeteria, corporate preschool, education allowance, occasional work from home, corporate events, 13th monthly salary, foreign business trips, individual budget for personal growth