Hardware/Software Developer for Engineering Test Equipment
Our Siemens Motion Control Group (DI MC) is one of the world's leading suppliers of motion control products, systems, solutions and services. This includes around 20,000 employees and the four business segments. With its worldwide plants, R&D and service locations, MC is close to its customers and at home in a wide range of industries.
In our multi-award-winning Gerätewerk Erlangen, we produce, bundle and ship the drive technology of the world of today and tomorrow. Our frequency inverters and the associated information electronics are the backbone of the automation, machine tool and packaging industries. Our inverters help companies improve their performance in a sustainable and efficient way and reduce their environmental impact.
Do you like to support us from our laboratory in Prague?
Do you also have the ambition to actively shape Industry 4.0. with your "can do" mentality and want to become part of the innovation leadership?
Then you've come to the right place - let's drive the topics forward together and leave a "footprint"!
Join us and become our Test Designer!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- be part of a cross-functional team with development, production, engineering areas, logistics, quality management and controlling, which also works together with test engineering colleagues across locations
- developing robust manufacturing processes in our series production for power electronics
- designing of test sequences and equipment for test of assembled PCBs
- cooperation of test concept definition, definition of concept alternatives
- cooperation of project schedule and special planning activities
- specification and initiation of quotation inquiries, initiation of ordering and inspection of external delivery, commissioning of your designed test equipment in a highly automated innovative series production
- documentation the entire testing process, including test instructions
- coordinate your work flexibly - on site and remotely
You can look forward to:
- working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- You will work in an automated, innovative production environment that offers you numerous opportunities to directly implement your results.
- signing bonus 50 000 CZK
You shall have:
- university degree in Electrical Engineering, ideally specification in power electronic
- professional experience in development of PCB tests
- good programming skills, ideally in ‘Delphi’ , ‘Lazarus’ and ‘C++’
- knowledge of basic Q-methods (8D-Report, FMEA, ISO9001)
- knowledge of production test methods for semi – and finished products (AOI, ICT, PCB functional test, module functional test)
- business fluent English, spoken and written and a good knowledge of German is advantage
Furthermore we offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- contribution to the company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, cafeteria, corporate preschool, education allowance, corporate events, 13th monthly salary, work mostly from home, foreign business trips, individual budget for personal growth