Product Manager for Connection Systems of Electrical Drives
We are global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology for conveyor solutions. Our customers are machine builders of material handling systems. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
Join us and become our Expert for Drive Connection Systems!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Responsibility for the definition and innovation of Motion-Connect portfolio (connectors and cables for servo drives and motors) including development of product strategy
- Evaluating future market requirements, the competitor situation, purchase-deciding factors
- Evaluating and reporting economic data of assigned product portfolio and responsibility for economic viability
- Identify potential for future product development based on benchmarking (product cost, technical features, strategy) of competitors and driving innovations
- Creating and updating product portfolio presentations and roadmaps
- Ensuring availability of portfolio-relevant data regarding the market, competitors, products, manufacturing, etc.
- Initiating the elaboration of replacement strategies and the product phase-out
- Supporting sales during market introduction and during the active marketing phase
- Initiating controlling for product portfolio decisions.
- Ensuring compliance with product-safety and environmentally relevant regulations in legislation and company rules
- Operative sales support of the regions and customers (e.g. technical support, Engineering to order requests)
- Maintenance of product related documentation and tools
You can look forward to
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Helping our customers to boost their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- Signing bonus 50 000 CZK
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Experience with Motion control technology applications – servo drives, motors and electrical automation
- Knowledge of cables and connectors for servo drives and motor is advantage
- Awareness of Product Lifecycle Management / Portfolio Management is advantage
- Good interpersonal skills in an international setting
- Willingness to learn, open-minded attitude
- English language for daily business communication
We also offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- Contribution to the company canteen
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Corporate preschool, flexible start/end of working hours, individual schedules of working hours, occasional work from home, individual budget for personal growth, educational courses, training, holidays 5 weeks, 13th monthly salary, bonuses, cafeteria, contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, discount on company products / services, cell phone, notebook, meal tickets / catering allowance
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.