IT Service Manager
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility is going digital. Siemens Mobility is the world's leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods, thus contributing to improving the quality of life of millions of people on all continents every day. We are developing intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization in the transport sector at a high speed of innovation. Our range of services includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic technology and rail electrification.
Digitalization presents many companies with major challenges and will change processes immensely in the coming years. This is also the case in the area of our product lifecycle management. Here we combine our business, digital and technological know-how to raise our products to a new level of innovation and performance.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion, in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. Associated with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of Knowledge Graph, AWS, SAAS solutions and in-house developments of Siemens Mobility.
What will be your challenge?
In your new job, you independently take responsibility for your area of activity and ensure that goals are achieved with high quality. You know how to successfully manage risks and problems and take a leading role in effective communication with all stakeholders involved using agile techniques.
- As our IT Service Manager, you will become a "single point of contact" to our business units for all service topics
- You will plan projects and change requests according to agile or standard methods
- You will also be involved in project management and implement projects proactively and independently
- You carry out preliminary analysis and documentation of business requirements
- You coordinate with the business and other IT departments regarding planning, testing and go-live appointments
- You control and coordinate our external service provider and ensure compliance with the agreed service levels
- You optimize the service and increase customer satisfaction
- You ensure reporting, quality assurance and compliance, data privacy and export control standards
What skills and qualifications should you ideally have to become part of our team?
- A degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable education appreciated (but we won´t reject your CV just because you don´t have a degree)
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in the field of IT service management, ideally ITIL based
- Experience with public cloud services and their budget planning (ideally, AWS as it is our main cloud)
- Experience with agile working methods in projects
- Knowledge of Knowledge Graph technology would be a strong plus
- Structured, independent way of working
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Proficiency in English – at our company, you will use it on daily basis
- Knowledge of German is a plus
- Willingness to travel (around 10%)
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Corporate events, corporate preschool, flexible start/end of working hours, individual schedules of working hours, work mostly from home, education allowance, educational courses, training, more than 5 weeks of vacation, bonuses, cafeteria, contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, discount on company products / services, cell phone, notebook, refreshments on workplace, meal tickets / catering allowance
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility, s.r.o.